Structured interaction from our TAILS Academy Instructors, providing your dog with one-on-one daily exercise opportunities and learning activities using all the resources our facility offers.
As a TAILS Academy Participant your dog will experience daily activities that include:
- Swimming in our 41′ x 21′ foot pool held at a steady 81 degrees, this activity is guaranteed to increase physical fitness and stamina of your dog.
- Land or water treadmill – these treadmills are explicitly for dogs and their bodies. Our aqua treadmill allows for your dog to get fabulous exercise with low stress on joints and hips.
- Leash Walking Experience provides a mental challenge while keeping your dog calm and teaching him/her to walk respectfully on a leash, using ONLY the Gentle Leader, Sense-ation Harness, Easy Walk Harness, or Freedom No-Pull Harness
- Core strengthening exercises or fun play activities will build confidence, body awareness and promote healthy fitness for your dog.
- Retrieving Exercises – Our TAILS Academy instructor will teach your dog the skills needed to retrieve their new favorite items to provide them an outlet to get tired.
- Obstacle Experience to assist “FIDO” with confidence, trust building, and their manners.
- General manners- we will teach your dog sit, down, stay, bed behaviors, and how to meet & greet people.
And finally, even rest time, which is well deserved after play and learning exercises.
Our TAILS Academy Instructors will work with your dog no matter what skill or physical fitness level to develop new-found proficiencies. During the day, while you are at work you can rest assured that your dog will receive incredible care while gaining physical fitness, confidence, strength training and stamina. This sure beats allowing your sweet pup time to “entertain” themselves and keeps them out of mischief!