Five League Days:
- Sunday, January 3rd (Wave Times 11:00am, 12:00pm & 1:00pm THIS WEEK ONLY!)
- Sunday, January 17th
- Sunday, January 31st
- Sunday, February 21st
- Sunday, March 7th
- Championship Finals will be held on March 7th, 2021 at 12:30 pm with the League Dinner and awards to follow!
Three Waves on each date
Two jumps in each Wave:
- Wave 1: 9:00 am
- Wave 2: 10:00 am
- Wave 3: 11:00 am
Wave times are subject to change based on enrollment.
- Small Dogs (≤ 16” at withers)
- Big Dogs (> 16” at withers)
* We will measure your dog’s height prior to the competition if your class is unknown
All options include a league t-shirt, eligibility for a league participant award, and the league’s final dinner and awards.
- $215 for all 15 Waves on all 5 dates.
- $190 for 12 Waves – You pick your dates and waves.
- $165 for 10 Waves – You pick your dates and waves.
Note: $15 discount for 2nd dog with same handler (No additional t-shirt for 2nd dog)
You must participate in at least 10 of the league Waves to receive the participant award.
- Your 2 jumps (back-to-back) in each Wave will be scored. The longest of the two will be your qualifying score for that Wave.
- You must complete each Wave within 4 minutes.
- You may use one extra handler on the dock to release your dog.
- Distance jumping is determined visually by the judge at the point where the base of the dog’s tail enters the water.
- A dog must jump on its own accord. You may not physically assist your dog off the dock in any way.
- A corrective collar or harness is allowed, but you must remove it once you are on the dock.
- Dogs are allowed to wear a life vest.
- No aggressive dogs are permitted to participate.
- All dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations.
- There will be NO “sandbagging” (When the handler tries to lower their dog’s score to achieve a title, a placement or a ranking in a division lower than their dog’s ability, or misrepresents their dog’s ability in order to deceive). Anyone that sandbags will receive an NQ (non-qualifying) jump.
- The Championship Round will be held on the final day of the league following the 3rd Wave. The dogs with the top scores in each division are invited to compete in an additional Wave at no charge to determine final placements. You must have competed in at least 10 Waves to be eligible for the Championship Round.
- There are five distance placement divisions in each Class: Novice, Junior, Senior, Master, and Elite
Event will be held at:
Think Pawsitive Dog Training
301 Commerce Street, Ste F
Waukesha, WI 53186
Waiver and Media Release:
Think Pawsitive LLC reserves the right to deny or refuse a dog because of a safety issue with other dogs or employees. Dogs will be denied for people or dog aggression or physical illness. All Dogs entering or exiting Think Pawsitive LLC must be on a leash or in a travel kennel. Participant agrees to maintain full control over his/her dog and accepts full responsibility. All fees for service(s) are due by the start of the service. Participant understands that the class fees are due prior to the start of the first class and are non-refundable. Think Pawsitive LLC is not responsible for missed sessions. There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks due to insufficient funds. If you wish to cancel out of a class prior to its start date, we require 24 hours notice or you will be charged for the entire segment of classes. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, Master Card, check or cash.
Participant recognizes the inherent risk associated with dog training or swimming a dog and realizes that a dog is a creature capable of and given to independent action. Participant assumes the entire risk and responsibility for property damage and personal injury, harm, or death that may occur to themselves or any guest they bring with them as a result of the actions or inactions of participant, another person, or certain canine behaviors included, but not limited to, biting, knocking over, jumping upon, transmittable diseases, or unpredictable reactions to drugs or medications whether caused by participant’s dog or the dogs of other participants.
Participant agrees to fully release and forever discharges Think Pawsitive LLC, its agents, and employees, from any and all claims for loss, damage or injury to your dog(s) while in the care or on the premises of Think Pawsitive LLC facility. Services such as Dog Training, Seminars, Pool Use, Dog Wash, Rental use of facility areas/equipment or any other services or activities on the premises. Participant affirms that his/her dog is current on all required vaccinations. This includes Rabies, Distemper-Parvo, Bordatella (optional) and flea control. Your dog(s) must be free from infections, parasites, and contagious or transmissible diseases.
Participant gives Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC permission to use his/her photo/recording/video/likeness in any marketing and/or promotional materials including flyers, newsletters, social media postings, publications, marketing pieces, the Think Pawsitive website and Facebook page, YouTube videos, and any other advertising, marketing, or public relations materials. Participant grants consent to the use of images or recordings for promotional materials and releases Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC from any liability in connection with the taking, producing, or publication of the photos, images, videos, or recordings.
Participant understands that all of the above-stated materials are the sole property of Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC and hereby forever releases and discharges Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC from any claims, actions, damages, or liabilities, costs, or relating to the use of these materials.