Advanced Circle Work Workshop will ABSOLUTELY be the key to gaining success in handling your dog on an agility course or to gaining off-leash control amongst real life distractions with your dog! In this workshop, we will add distractions (agility obstacles, food, toys, people, etc.) into your Circle Work practice so that your dog will respond to your motion and shoulder rotation when needed. Come join this FUN workshop of balancing both obstacle and handler focused exercises using your circle work skills!
WHY Advanced Circle Work?
- Teaches dog to follow RZ (Reinforcement Zone) with distractions! (People, Dogs, Food, and Toys)
- Understand not to Blind Cross, Cut Across your feet, or Flick Away from you while on an agility course.
- The dog understands to respond to a shoulder rotation as a turning cue or driving a line of jumps when indicated.
- Works on acceleration and deceleration cues
- Inside circles teach the dog how to take pressure on the Rear Cross diagonal line without “flicking”
- Improves agility handler fitness!