November 2020 Training Classes
Think Pawsitive hopes you are staying safe and healthy!
Please select all of the classes you wish to attend in November. Any extra/ala carte classes will be deducted from your banked classes first. Payments due for ala carte classes will be charged to the card on file within 1 week of registration.
NOTE: Registrations via this form will not show in your online orders. Please save your confirmation emails!
Please bring for ALL CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & TURF RENTALS:
- One handler per dog may attend class.
- Please limit personal belongings that are brought into the facility.
- Mat for underneath your crate (agility classes only). Mats are available for purchase in our retail area.
- Blankets to cover your crate.
- Mats or pads for inside the crates. These will not be provided.
- Masks are required for classes, workshops and turf/mat rental sessions.
- Water dish for your dog.
- Please bring your own water bottle for you and water for your dog.
- Think Pawsitive will not provide use of in-house treats, Kongs or chews for class. You are encouraged to bring treats and chews from home or pre-pay well in-advance for these items before the start of your class.
- There will be markings on the floor for where to put your mat and crates. We will open 10 minutes before class for you to choose a spot. Plan to social distance as far away as possible from people already set up; there are plenty of spots available!
- Waiting rooms will not be available prior to class workshops or turf/mat rentals, please wait in your vehicle outside for the instructor or staff member to invite you in. PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR CLASS.
Think Pawsitive Cleaning Procedures:
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray will be provided to you in each classroom and turf arena.
- All commonly touched surfaces (doors, crates, chairs, light switches, handles, etc.) will be disinfected after each class.
- The bathroom will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Adjusting Jump Heights: Our instructors will coordinate bar setters in each class.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean our facility regularly as we always have.
Please remember: If you or anyone in your house is experiencing any symptoms of being unwell, or have a cough, do not come to class.
Again, we will remain cautious and keep our plan fluid as the tide changes. Please remember this really is a team effort on all of us and we appreciate your understanding greatly. We welcome any questions or concerns you many have.
Thank you for your support during this critical time!
Registration for November classes closes October 30th!