TRAINING MEMBERSHIP RULES AND POLICIES
Membership Rules and Policies:
- Individual memberships are required for each dog – no “swapping” or interchanging of dogs is permitted.
- A member must have successfully completed Beginner Puppy School, Adult Manners, or a Specialty Workshop to enroll.
- Membership prices do not include class equipment fees (e.g., 2x2 weave pole rentals or purchasing of equipment).
- A T-shirt is included with all “New” memberships after 90 days.
- Each member must respect other facility clients and behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
Membership Enrollment and Payment Details:
- Membership fees will be drafted on 1st of each month.
- No coupons, gift certificates or vouchers may be applied.
- Changes in membership tiers are permitted for members who wish to switch a tier (e.g., from Bronze to Silver). In order to change a membership tier, a Change Form must be submitted by the 15th of the month for the new tier to take effect in the following month.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- Ala Carte Enrollment: Students may choose to enroll in extra classes each month. These extra classes are billed to the credit card we have on file upon registration.
- Think Pawsitive Staff reserves the right to rescind the rights of members not complying with the terms and conditions of the membership.
- All classes/rentals/swims/water treadmill sessions must be used by the last day of the month. All private lessons (Silver) must be used by the end of the quarter. No “carry over” of classes, lessons, unused swims/water treadmill sessions or rental sessions.
- Membership Holds: A Membership may be put on hold for a maximum of two consecutive months per calendar year for a fee of $10/month to keep your membership active. A Membership Hold form must be completed at least 14 days prior to the start of the month of the hold.
- Cancellation: If I cancel, I may rejoin the membership program at a later date for a $25 rejoining fee.
- Failed monthly payments must be updated within 3 business days. Any payments not received will be invoiced and a $5.00 late fee will be added.
Registration for Classes:
- Class registration within your membership is due by the 15th of the prior month. Class registrations may be transferred to another class only if the spot you held in your original enrollment can be filled. Please contact [email protected]
prior to the 1st of the month with any transfer requests. Absolutely no substituting or changes may be made to classes after the 1st of each month. Class enrollment ends on the 30th of the prior month. Late enrollment requests will be honored if class space allows.
- Swim Sessions and Turf Rentals:
o Swims are 20-minute Pro swims. Members may upgrade to an Assisted swim ($10.00 additional fee). An additional “Pro” dog (from your household only) may be added to your 20-minute swim session. (Additional dog fee of $6.50 will apply). No 30-minute swim sessions are permitted.
o Turf rentals that are included in your membership tier may be shared with a non-member. The member will pay for their portion of the rental and the non-member will pay full price – NO exceptions.
o Turf rentals and lessons may not be split into multiple sessions.
o Standard swim, water treadmill, and turf rules apply.
o Water treadmill sessions are either 15-minutes or 20-minutes in length, depending of the tier.
- Emergency Policy: In the event of an emergency, a member may transfer one class session to another available class session within the same month, when space allows. Call the facility at 262-641-9540 at least 2 hours before the start of your class time to inform us of your emergency. There is a limit of three transfers per calendar year (otherwise, please refer to membership hold policy). If we are notified after the class session has taken place, then NO transfer will be permitted. The following constitute an emergency:
o Accident/Family emergency
o Hospitalization or injury of the member
o Students will be notified in the event of weather cancellations and will have the option to either (1) transfer to another class session during the current month OR (2) Roll over the class session into the next consecutive month.
- Injured/Sick Dogs: In the event that your dog becomes injured or sick during their membership, you may have the option to substitute another dog from your household. In order to do so, you must submit your request and vet documentation for the injured/sick dog to the Training Manager. The substituted dog must be at the same skill level of your registered class(es).
o If the substituted dog does not meet the skill level of the registered class(es), you may submit a Request Form with an admin fee of $5.00 to substitute another class(es).
o The length of the substitution may not be longer than three consecutive months.
- Family Ala Carte: Family Ala Cartes allow you to add a minimum of two ala carte sessions for an additional household dog per month to your training membership. The guest household dog must have taken Think Pawsitive classes, private lessons or have instructor approval and must be training at the class skill-set level in order to participate in the added class sessions. This household guest must be accompanied by a designated membership of another dog only.
Swapping of dogs in classes is not permitted. Family Ala Cartes may be added on a month-by-month basis.
I must notify Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC of my intent to terminate my membership by completing a cancellation form at least thirty (30) days prior to the upcoming month (e.g., you must cancel by June 1st in order to not be billed for July). I understand that no “credits”, rollovers, refunds or pro-rated pricing will be given for late termination notices.
I have read, understand and hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of the Think Pawsitive Training Membership Program.