Our Canine Swim Center has a K9 pool that is 32 feet long by 16 feet wide and deep enough for large dogs to swim. It is heated to a constant 81 degrees.
Swimming is great way to endurance train, rehabilitate, or interactively play with your dog. All dogs new to us start off with a staff-assisted swim to evaluate the ability of your dog to swim safely on his/her own. Dogs/puppies that are new to swimming are gently guided through learning to swim by experienced and dedicated associates. Doggie life preservers of all sizes are available for those dogs that have difficulty staying afloat. There is a ramp for easy access in and out of the pool. Once our staff is comfortable that your dog is a confident swimmer, you may schedule owner-supervised swims without staff assistance at a reduced fee. We offer 20-minute or 30-minute supervised private sessions available by appointment only. There is no more exhilarating way to condition your dog while strengthening your relationship.
How to prepare for K9 Splash Swim Center.
- Plan on getting wet….the dogs do like to come near you and shake. Bring a change of clothes, or wear light, thin clothes so they can dry easily.
- Bring sandals or extra shoes.
- If your dog has a favorite toy, please bring it with you (We do have many toys, but sometimes they are not like the one at home). Make sure it will float.
- Please do not feed your dog 2-3 hours before swimming.
- Please potty your dog before swimming and after swimming. Please pick up after them.
- We do provide towels but days do get busy, so it would be greatly appreciated if you would bring towels from home.
- There is a forced air dryer to get the extra dampness off your dog.
- Have your dog on a 4′ or 6′ lead when entering and exiting the facility (Please no retractables!)
- Be ready to have fun!
- Maximum of 2 dogs in the pool per swimming session.
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT AND COMPLETE OUR WAIVER
|Swim Session and Package Pricing|
|Single Session||$19.00 (If assistant needed, add $10)||Additional dog $6.50|
|5 pack: (10% savings)||$85.50 (If assistant needed, $130.50)||Additional dog $29.25|
|10 pack: (10% savings)||$171.00 (If assistant needed, $261.00)||Additional dog $58.50|
|Assisted Swims: Monthly 4-Pack (15% saving)||$99.00||No additional dog!|
|K-9 Splash Pro 6-swims Monthly (35% saving)||$74.00||Additional dog $25.50|
|K-9 Splash Pro 8-swims Monthly (35% saving)||$98.00||Additional dog $33.50|
|K-9 Splash Pro 12-swims Monthly (40% saving)||$137.00||Additional dog $47.00|
|K-9 Splash Pro 16-swims Monthly (40% saving)||$182.50||Additional dog $62.50|
|30-MINUTE SESSIONS - NO Assisted swims for these sessions - PRO ONLY!|
|Single session||$26.00||Additional dog $8.00|
|5 pack (10% savings)||$117.00||Additional dog $36.00|
|10 pack: (10% savings)||$234.00||Additional dog $72.00|
|K-9 Splash Pro 6-swims Monthly 4-Pack (35% saving)||$101.50||Additional dog $31.00|
|K-9 Splash Pro 8-swims Monthly (35% saving)||$135.00||Additional dog $41.50|
|K-9 Splash Pro 12-swims Monthly (40% saving)||$187.00||Additional dog $57.50|
|K-9 Splash Pro 16-swims Monthly (40% saving)||$250.00||Additional dog $77.00|
|An initial assisted Evaluation Swim must be done on all new dog's first swim. One dog only. 20-minutes. $29.00.|
|Children under the age of 13 may not participate in the dog's swim training. They are welcome to come and observe, but must remain seated throughout the training session.|
|5- and 10-pack swims expire 6 months from date of purchase - Unused package swims are NOT refundable.|
|Maximum of two (2) dogs per swim session.|
|Pro-swimmer must be present at every swim. Additional pro dog can be interchanged.|
|When pro-card is purchased, additional dog must be specified and purchased at same time. No add-ons during the month.|
|Pro-cards start on the 1st of every month and end on the last day of every month.|
|Pro-cards may NOT be purchased for assisted swims.|