- Reduced monthly swim package pricing!
- Prices are locked in for the life of the owner’s continuous membership!
- K9 Splash Member Reward: $20 Think Pawsitive gift certificate every six months you remain enrolled
- Friends and Family Monthly Guest Pass
- Initial assisted swim evaluation fee of $10 is waived for new dogs!
- Free t-shirt for enrolling in the membership program
- Free baths (member must provide own shampoo)
- K9-Splash special offers and events
- A la carte swims: Members may add individual swim sessions as needed. The single session price is prorated in accordance with his/her membership package.
How it works:
Fill out an enrollment form to enroll your dog for a minimum of 12 consecutive months. You may pay the full fee at the time of enrollment or have your credit card charged on the first of each month.
Who can sign up for the Swim Membership?
PRO: Anyone whose dog has been cleared to swim as a “Pro” by a K9 Splash Swim Specialist.
ASSISTED: Anyone whose dog has completed an initial swim evaluation with a Swim Specialist.
|PRO - 20-Minute Swim Sessions||A la carte: 1 Dog||A la carte: 2 Dogs|
|4 Swims Monthly||$59.00/Month||Additional Dog: $21.00||$14.75||$20.00|
|6 Swims Monthly||$74.00/Month||Additional Dog: $25.50||$12.30||$16.55|
|8 Swims Monthly||$98.00/Month||Additional Dog: $33.50||$12.25||$16.35|
|PRO - 30-Minute Swim Sessions||A la carte: 1 Dog||A la carte: 2 Dogs|
|4 Swims Monthly||$83.50/Month||Additional Dog: $26.00||$20.80||$27.30|
|6 Swims Monthly||$101.50/Month||Additional Dog: $31.00||$16.90||$22.05|
|8 Swims Monthly||$135.00/Month||Additional Dog: $41.50||$16.85||$22.00|
|ASSISTED - 20-Minute Swim Sessions||A la carte: 1 Dog|
|4 Swims Monthly||$89.00/Month||NO Additional Dog!||$22.25||Not Applicable|
- No coupons will apply.
- Membership enrollment is for a minimum of one-year. All packages are effective for twelve consecutive months with automatic renewal on the one year anniversary of your enrollment date.
- Membership Rewards gift certificates will be distributed after 6 months (Clients must maintain a 6 mos. consecutive membership to earn rewards).
- All swims must be used by the last day of the month. No “carry over” or credit for unused swims.
- Shared swims with a non-member are not permitted and will terminate your membership.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- Termination of your membership will negate the continuous membership price lock guarantee.
- You may put your membership on hold for up to 2 consecutive months for a fee of $10/month to keep your membership active. A Membership Hold Form must be completed at least 14 days prior to the start of the month that you wish to begin the hold. You will then only be eligible for 4 consecutive months of membership rewards.
- Assisted Swims may not be added to any Pro Swim Membership.
- Clients may upgrade from an Assisted to a Pro membership, but must submit a Change Form.
- Designated dogs may be interchanged for membership swim sessions. Additional “Pro” dogs from the same household only may be added to the membership (see additional dog charges per month). All additional dogs must be designated at the start of the membership or a Change Form must be completed to add additional dogs for the balance of the membership term (no add-on dogs per individual month or session).
- Friends and Family Monthly Guest Pass: $10.50/month for 20-min swim members and $12.50/month for 30-min swim members: Allows you to add one additional dog to a Membership swim session twice during the month. The guest dog must be a Pro swimmer and must be accompanied by a designated Membership Pro swimmer. Guest pass may be added on a month by month basis. E-mail Sheila by the 25th of the month prior to the month for which you wish to purchase the guest pass.
- Upgrading a membership pack (e.g., 6 swims to 8 swims) is permitted at any time during the membership. A Change Form must be submitted.
- Pro Cards start on the first of every month and end on the last day of every month. No carry-overs or credits for unused swims.
- Membership t-shirts will be distributed after 90 days.
- All K9 Splash General Rules apply.
- Payment may be paid in full for the entire term of membership or payment may be drafted on the 1st of each month.
- Gift certificates or Think Pawsitive vouchers may be applied to your membership payment but must be submitted by the 15th the previous month in order to apply to your current membership.
- I must notify Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC of my intent to terminate my swim membership in writing or by completing a cancellation form at least thirty (30) days prior to the upcoming month (e.g., you must cancel by June 1st in order to not be billed for July). I understand that no “credits,” rollovers, or prorated pricing will be given for late termination notices.
Early Cancellation Policy:
- If I cancel early, I may rejoin the membership program at a later date for a $20 rejoining fee. I understand that if I cancel early, I will not receive a Think Pawsitive membership rewards gift certificate and will forfeit their previous continuous membership guaranteed price lock.
For more information on joining the Think Pawsitive Membership Program, please fill out the following form: