Our H20 OASIS PRO Canine Water Treadmill features state-of-the-art technology:
- Therapeutic water temperature
- Adjustable water level and current
- Variable incline
- Speeds from 0.2 to 9.0 mph
The underwater treadmill provides limited weight bearing exercise for dogs. The dog is in an enclosed chamber that is filled with warm water to a level determined appropriate for your dog. The deeper the water, the more body weight is supported. The dog walks, jogs or runs on the moving treadmill belt. The speed, incline and water jet resistance may be varied and will be determined by your dog’s fitness and progress. An attendant will be assisting and monitoring your dog throughout each session.
We offer individual sessions or package deals.
The benefits of water treadmill work are tremendous:
- Increases endurance, strength, flexibility and coordination
- Improves range of motion and mobility
- Minimizes impact on joints
- Enhances cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- Boosts canine sports training
- Reduces stiffness and soreness
- Accelerates weight loss
- Provides safe, comfortable exercise during inclement weather
- If your dog is over 8 years old or is currently being treated for a medical or surgical condition, you must complete a veterinary input form to use the treadmill (see link below to print the form). Fill out the top portion of the form and check your reasons for considering water treadmill exercise. Then have your vet fill out and sign the bottom portion. You can bring this form and your completed client info and waiver form (see link below) with you when you come in for your first appointment.
- All dogs will be required to complete an initial assessment on their first visit to determine their level of fitness and develop a training plan.
- An attendant will be assisting your dog throughout each session.
- You may use the K-9 Splash facility to bathe your dog following your session for an additional fee of $5.00.
- PLEASE do not feed or water your dog for at least 3 hours prior to your session.
- NO Water Treadmill exercise is allowed if your dog has vomited or had diarrhea within the last 24 hours. Customers are responsible for letting the staff know if their pet has been ill.
- A $40 charge will be incurred for accidental elimination while your dog is in the tank.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required or you will be charged the usual fees associated with the session.
- Bring a towel to dry your dog and treats to assist/encourage your dog with moving on the treadmill. We strongly recommend using a stuffed Kong for this purpose!
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT AND COMPLETE OUR CLIENT INFO FORM AND WAIVER
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT A VETERINARY INPUT FORM
Canine Water Treadmill Pricing
|Water Treadmill Session and Package Pricing|
|First time assessment||$45||Required (30 minutes)|
|Monthly K9 Strengthening Pack**||$240.00|
|Learn to Treadmill Special***||$145.00||Initial session plus four 20-minute sessions.|
|* These packs expire 6 months after purchase date. Any unused sessions are NOT refundable. Another dog that has passed the first-time assessment may use sessions.|
|** Monthly K9 Strengthening Pack is purchased at the beginning of the month and all sessions must be used by the end of the month. The same dog must use all sessions. Any unused sessions are NOT refundable.|
|***Learn to Treadmill sessions must be used within one month from date of purchase. A conditioning plan will be established during your initial session. This special may be purchased two consecutive times.|